Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Where Has The Time Gone?

The time with Sawyer here has really flown by. For me personally, I've been so busy with school, friends and a new puppy that I feel I've barely had time to breathe, but it's been a lot of fun so far. He's learned a lot very quickly, for instance he will consistently hold eye contact with me for 8-10 seconds, he's already learning to walk on a loose leash and he's gotten a lot better at responding to his name (unless of course there's a really interesting smell on the ground in front of him). However, I think my parents would agree that the greatest improvements have been in his bladder control. While he's definitely not potty trained yet, this past week there have been a few instances when he went to the door when he had to go out instead of spontaneously leaving presents for us on the floor. It still is nowhere near perfect, but he's definitely making strides in the right direction.

ps - I know I've been lacking in the picture department, so I'll try to get some up this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment